Mini Waffle City - Race
This time the town of Waffle City turns into a racetrack! But relax, everything is under control - Adam and Louis are organizing a show of the fastest cars in town for the residents of Waffle City. Which of them will cross the finish line first?
Build two racing cars for fearless racing drivers Adam and Louis. In the show race for the residents of Waffle City, they will face each other for who is the master of the steering wheel!
Set the finish line and plot the route of the race - either through your own imaginary track or by joining other Waffle City sets. The set also includes two figures of professional racing drivers who will sit at the controls of lighting fast cars. Run a crazy race through the streets of the town!
Adam and Louis - racing drivers
· Develops imagination and creativity through playing together
· An instruction that has never been before!
· 100% safe materials - certified and easy to clean under running water
· Hours filled with fun not only for children!
· Construct shapes in 2D and 3D
· As many as 80 elements!
· 2 figures in the set
· Step-by-step building instructions (40 pages)
· Innovative block shapes
· Lots of additional pieces with imprint for special use.
· The blocks are made 100% in Poland
· Building blocks and packaging made of renewable materials in recycling
· For children aged 5 and above
148 pieces - 3.5" x 2.25" x 6.25"
Marioinex Waffle Blocks are manufactured in Poland. They are made using sustainable manufacturing processes and are completely recyclable. Waffle Blocks are free from potentially harmful substances and held to the highest European standards of safety and quality control.
This product meets the highest American and European safety standards.
Remove the packaging material before you give the toy to your child. Please keep all the relevant information for future reference. Colors may differ from the label.
Maintenance: wash the toys with soap and running water.
The toy is not suitable for children under 36 months. Contains small parts, easy to swallow. This product meets European standards. Remove the packaging materials before giving the toy to the child. Keep the label as it contains important information. The colors of the elements may differ from those presented on the packaging.